Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hello Sunshine

Today we are showcasing the brand new and adorably cute collection, Hello Sunshine.  We asked the designers to create and share some projects with your made from this collections.  Each of them has some great tips and ideas that are sure to inspire your next creation!





Beelieve Card | Agnieszka Piskorz

Bo Bunny Suplies:
Rub ons: Hello Sunshine
Buttons: Hello Sunshine
Jewels: Hello Sunshine
Pad 6x6": Hello Sunshine
Chipboard: 12" Hello Sunshine






Simple Fun | Robbie Herring

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine, Picnic, Dot, Daydream and Cut Outs.
Cardstock: Aquamarine Dot
Stickers: Hello Sunshine Combo
Brads: Hello Sunshine
Chipboard: Hello Sunshine
Petals: Hello Sunshine
Ribbon: Burnt Orange Dot, Buttercup Dot, Clover Dot

Designer Tip: Consider pulling design ideas directly from your pictures. Because Laynee's little shirt and bow had orange polka dots, I had the idea to use some orange polka dot ribbon. I pulled the green and yellow from the photo, too. Finally, I decided to mimic the three primary colors with the banners that I cut out.






Take Time to Dream | Juliana Michaels

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine
Noteworthy: Hello Sunshine
Chipboard: 12" Hello Sunshine
Petals: Hello Sunshine
Jewels: Hello Sunshine

Designer Tip: Don't be afraid to stretch your stash.  I love to cut the Noteworthy die cuts into pieces to spread them out on my page or even to save and use the rest on another layout.  On this layout, I cut the honeycomb piece into 3 sections and then placed them in a visual triangle on the page.  The die cut that I journaled on it cut as well, so that the bottom edge could show just below the photo. 
Prior to cutting the honeycomb die cut apart, I lightly misted it, wrinkled it up and then let it dry. Once dry, I flattened it out and inked the edges.  I used this same method to distress the Hello Sunshine petals as I created the layered flowers.

If you are inspired by what you see today, stay tuned tomorrow as another group of Bo Bunny designers share a few more projects created using Hello Sunshine!!!

12 comments:

  1. Such a fun colour combo in that paper line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...gorgeous projects. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection wow!! the 2 layouts and the card are wonderful!! so bright an sunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect summer line. I love the projects and I can't wait to buy some of this! Just when I think I have enough in my stash,lol but I just can't say no to Bo Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robbie! I love these layouts and I placed one of the on Pinterest today. Here is the link and I hope you don't mind (if so, please let me know and I will remove it).
    http://pinterest.com/pin/230809549623213929/

    melinda at sbmsystems dot come

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm inspired! These are fabulous layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are soooooooooo gorgeous!!!! I love love love what everyone created!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The designers have out done themselves!!! I have to get my hands on this collection!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these are GREAT!! I love the fun happy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome. I love these creations. Great job ladies.

    Monique Fox
    mnfoxx1110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great projects love the paper

    ReplyDelete