Thursday, July 26, 2012

"TAG" you're it!!!!

Price tag, tag football, toe tag, play tag, I've been tagged...
No matter what kind of TAG you play, 
you're going to love today's tags
that these amazing girls have come up with.
(I'm just sayin' if anyone has an extra creative brain cell you're not using... 
I'll give you my address)

Project: Thanks Tag
by: Gabrielle Pollacco

 Supplies:
~ Patterned Paper: Country Garden (Charm, Almanac), Et Cetera (Symphony)
~ Dimensional Stickers: Country Garden
~ Stamps: Midnight Frost

Celebrate
 by Jolanda Meurs

 Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine, Picknick/Hello Sunshine Jamayka/Little Miss

 Congrats
by: Agnieszka Piskorz

 BoBunny Suplies:
Patterned Paper: Country Garden Vines
Cardstock: Double Dot Coffee Vintage
Jewels: Hello Sunshine; Serenity
Card Kit: Gabrielle
Wraps: Gabrielle
Trims: Olivia Rose Trims - Chiffon

Birthday
Romy Veul

Designer Tip: The Noteworthy die-cuts that come with each collection are perfect for adding journaling to your creations, but you can perfectly use them for other things too. To create this tag I cut out the images from the die-cuts and used them as dimensional embellishments on my tag
Bo Bunny Supply List:
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Alora
Stickers: Alora Dimensional Stickers
Noteworthy: Alora

Birthday
Romy Veul

Bo Bunny Supply List:
Paper: Tick Tock/Timepiece
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Timepiece
Chipboard: Timepiece 12x12 Chipboard
Stamps: Timepiece, Gabrielle
Jewels: Timepiece

12 comments:

  1. WOW..I love them all. From romantic to cute and colorful. Fabulous inspiration! I think I need to make a tag now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love all these tags, so many gorgeous ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...I flipped! Love these tags, so creative !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to tell you I featured your butterfly paper roll craft on my blog. Hunger Fix - morapiggy.blogspot.com

    Adorable blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tags all round... what amazing inspiration - thanks so much to all involved!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous tags!! Love them all!! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! So many different ideas - I don't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just GORGEOUS!!!!! I am LOVING them and so inspired to make some too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love these awesome tags!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete