Thursday, August 28, 2014

Every Day Life 12 x 12 Misc Me

Misc Me scrapping is the perfect solution for all your everyday life photos! Our everyday life is worth scrapping, and with a 12 x 12 system you can fit tons of photos!

 Check out how these ladies have incorporated some mixed media into their pocket systems!

Apricots & Teaparties by Keri Babbitt

Apricots and Teaparties by Keri Babbitt using Madeleine Collection

As my summer comes to a close, I enjoy adding more everyday photos to my Misc Me 12"x12" album.  Soon the hustle and bustle of school time will be upon us, and I want to capture the relaxed feeling of these fleeting days before they're gone!

Apricots and Teaparties by Keri Babbitt using Madeleine Collection

This summer was our first with a large apricot tree, so several of our days were filled with picking, bottling, and gifting apricot preserves.  Of course, that also meant that multiple tea parties were a MUST, so we could cook with and enjoy our fruity bounty.

Apricots and Teaparties by Keri Babbitt using Madeleine Collection

I had a lot of photos for this two-page spread, so the products I used are minimal but lovely.  The new Madeleine collection was a great match with its pinks, oranges, and greens.  I loved adding a hint of mixed media with the gorgeous new stencils, sprays, and inks from BoBunny.

Apricots and Teaparties by Keri Babbitt using Madeleine Collection

I stenciled with the sugar ink pad, topped and blotted with Glimmer Spray in Tutu.  After I removed the stencil, I spritzed on a bit of Mint Glimmer Spray, and finished off the look with gold thread.  I adore this layered look!  For a final touch of dimension, I layered chipboard over the top of the page protectors.

Apricots and Teaparties by Keri Babbitt using Madeleine Collection

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Stripe/Madeleine
Cardstock: Aquamarine Dot
Stickers: Candy Cane Lane Combo Sticker; Madeleine Combo Sticker; Pop Quiz Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Madeleine
Chipboard: Madeleine
Misc Me Binder: Black 12 x 12
Misc Me Contents: Madeleine Recipe Contents
Stickable Stencils: Brocade
Ink Pads: Sugar
Glimmer Sprays: Tutu, Mint





Week 22 By Bernii Miller


I love to record my everyday life, and even more so now that BoBunny have their very own 12 x 12 Misc Me range. I love their pocket page formats and the pocket cards are of a very high quality, so you are able to ink, mist and even watercolour them if you wanted and they will not warp! 


I used the Primrose collection cards and teamed them with the brand new release Romance, Captured and In life Alpha stamp sets. They are so versatile and I was able to use them through out the spread. I also used the brand new release Double Dot - Licorice Ink Pad.


Then to add a cohesive look across my week I used some glitter glue to decorate the cards in parts of the pattern and then used a fine tip black pen to outline boarders on each of the cards. 


BoBunny Supplies:
Stickers: Primrose Combo Sticker; Primrose Cardstock Stickers
Noteworthy: Primrose
Buttons: Primrose
Jewels: Primrose
Chipboard: Primrose 12 x 12
Stamps: Romance; Captured; In Life Alpha
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Primrose
Misc Me: 12 x 12 Page Protector Variety Pack
Doilies: 4" small
Ink Pad: Double Dot - Licorice Ink Pad

3 comments:

  1. I love this and I can see that it would be perfect for scrapbooking or Project Life type albums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm I really love this and so I'm beginning to wonder if I would really like doing pocket pages instead of just regular 12 X 12 layouts :)

    ReplyDelete