Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mix & Match Misc. Me!

Hello, here is Solange again and today I'll share with you a little more about my Misc Me. Just this way I am getting organize my photos of this year, because Misc Me facilitates my work.

This time I mixed two wonderful BoBunny collections: Souvenir and Star-Crossed. They combine perfectly with each other!

Vacation by Solange Marques


I did more two pages for my album of travels and Souvenir collection is perfect for this. Star-crossed complements and combine with Souvenir colors.




I used some drops of BoBunny glimmer spray on the journal cards and some details using black pen:


Here you can see the mix between the two collections:Souvenir and Star-Crossed!


BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: Honey Comb/Star-Crossed
Stickers: Souvenir Combo Sticker, Star-Crossed Stamp Stickers
Noteworthy: Star-Crossed, Souvenir
Buttons: Star-Crossed
Chipboard: Souvenir 12 x 12; Star-Crossesd Layered Chipboard
Stamps: Captured Stamp
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Souvenir, Star-Crossde
Misc Me Binder: Primrose
Misc Me Journal Cards: Souvenir
Glimmer Spray:Bronze

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous spreads Solange....makes me dream of holidays faaaaaar away! ;-)

    ReplyDelete