Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Rose Cafe Shadow Box!

Hey BoBunny Readers! Today is my turn to share the fabulous new "Sticker Stamps" and what fun I have had creating my little Dress Form Shadowbox with them. After painting and distressing this wooden box I chose to use my sticker stamps as a sort of "wallpaper." I wanted a very vintage distressed look.  I layered them over my Rose Cafe Garden paper. I distressed them with a brown ink then used a heavy hand with Crackle Medium.

Dress Form Shadowbox - Lisa Novogrodski

Dress Form Shadowbox by Lisa Novogrodski using BoBunny Rose Cafe Sticker Stamps

Once it dried I used some brown ink over the cracks so they would be more visible. The dress form was created in a 3D fashion using Rose Cafe Pattern Paper. I also distressed my buttons by dying them in alcohol ink.

Close Up of Dress Form Shadowbox by Lisa Novogrodski using BoBunny Rose Cafe Sticker Stamps

You can see in this photo how beautifully vintage these stamps look with that crackle finish! I highlighted the crackled look by adding some acrylic blocks over each sticker to magnify them!

Close Up Two of Dress Form Shadowbox by Lisa Novogrodski using BoBunny Rose Cafe Sticker Stamps

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Garden, Rose Cafe / Rose Cafe
Sticker Stamps: Rose Cafe
Blossoms: Natural Earth Pansy

2 comments: