Saturday, October 31, 2015

Lovely Love & Lace cards!


The gorgeous new Love & Lace collection totally got me smitten, so I couldn't resist to start making a few romantic cards right away. Today I will show you two love cards that I made with the wonderful papers and embellishments from this collection.

Always by Romy Veul 

On my frst card, I wanted to feature the beautiful 'Always' glittered chipboard sticker. I attached it on top of two rectangles, which I cut out with the Lattice Frame dies. I also used a beautiful die-cut tag from the Noteworthy package as a backdrop for my card.




I also used the beautiful Lattice Frame dies set on my second card. These dies are perfect for cardmaking and I figured their elegant look matched the Love & Lace collection really well.


Love by Romy Veul 

I stuck to the same colour combination on this card as on my second card: pink, red and beige. For my backdrop, I cut out a few borders from one of the sheets in the 6x6 paper pad and attached them vertically on my card. The central element on my card is made of two cut out tags from the 'Lace' sheet and a chipboard sticker.  



Bo Bunny Supply List:
Patterned Papers: Lace, Leather, Passion, Together/ Love & Lace
6x6 Paper Pad: Love & Lace
Noteworthy: Love & Lace
Chipboard: Love & Lace Layered Chipboard
Dies: Lattice Frame
Jewels: Double Dot Mocha, Double Dot Emerald 

Thank you very much for stopping by on the Bo Bunny blog today.
Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment