Saturday, November 28, 2015

Papercrafting Saturday


Hi! Ulrika here to show you my latest scrapbook page, one about flamingos! What a beautiful animal!

Flamingos by Ulrika Wandler


I found the perfect papers to match the flamingo! They are from You're Invited.


I started with some mist in different colors on the background paper. Look at that gold Glimmer Spray! Isn't it fantastic?!


I really love these new Gold Foil Medallions and Gold Binder Clips!


You can always use a geo tag on a layout! ;-) This adorable one is in gold foil.


BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: Shindig, Hoopla, Crepe Paper/You're Invited
Cardstock: Sugar Dot
Stickers: Glitter Foil Locale Stickers, Gold Foil Medallions
Mist: Gold Glimmer Spray  
Dies: Flutter Dies, Nested Fancy Frame Dies
Pearlescents: Island Mist
Gold Binder Clips

1 comment:

  1. I love how you put the 2 pièces of paper like 2 clipboards, and the title in the tag. Gold mist is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete