Monday, November 23, 2015

Planner Love With Misc Me!


Hi BoBunny fans!

Today it's time to give you a peek at a couple of pages in my new Misc Me album. It was love at first sight for me with the fabulous 'Calendar Girl' collection and I knew I wanted to use the Misc Me supplies from this collection to create an album with inspiring quotes. The Pocket Square journaling contents that come with this collection have beautiful sayings printed on them and I used some of them to remind me of several important notes to self. 


I used the Calendar Girl Planner Contents inside my Misc Me binder. I decided to start by decorating the January tab page. I will write down my resolutions for 2016 on the lines later on and will also include some photos taken in January 2016 in the tab later on. 

I decorated this page with a small Journal Content card with a quote about predicting the future. I figured that would be a perfect quote to start off the new year with. The tag and the chipboard title 'Joy' are from the Sleigh Ride collection. 



I decorated the backside of the tab page with papers and embellishments from the Sleigh Ride collection. I love the fact that the Calendar Girl collection is so versatile that you can mix it with all kinds of other Bo Bunny collections. 



For the other side of this spread, I used one of the Misc Me page protectors and filled the pockets with both photos and inspiring quotes. The quotes are again from the Pocket Square journal cards. I attached these cards on top of a rectangular shaped card that was just the right size to fit in the pockets. I again used some bits and pieces from the Sleigh Ride collection as well, including both the Noteworthy die-cuts and some buttons. 


I found this saying about being rejected so beautiful and true! I couldn't resist including it in my Misc Me album. 


I filled the page protectors on the backside with quotes and photos as well. I again used both the Sleigh Ride collection and the Calendar Girl Pocket Squares journal cards to create the content of the pockets. 


This is a photo of my mom and me that I absolutely love. Since this Misc Me album is filled with important notes to self and things that I love, I just had to include some favourite photos of my beloved ones in this album as well.


Bo Bunny Supply List:
Patterned Papers: January, April/ Calendar Girl; Magic/ Sleigh Ride
Chipboard: Sleigh Ride Layered Chipboard, Heritage Chipboard
Noteworthy: Sleigh Ride
Buttons: Sleigh Ride, Safari
Journaling Contents: Calendar Girl
Planner Contents: Calendar Girl
Misc Me Page Protectors: 8x9 Variety Pack
Misc Me Binder: Silver & Kraft 8x9 Binder

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment